Business Purchase Advice
An independent valuation provides you with additional information about a business, and helps answer questions such as:
Am I purchasing at a good price?
Is the business valued correctly?
QA are experts in business valuations. We regularly value businesses, from family-owned to large corporate groups.
The services we provide include the following:
- Due diligence services in the purchase or sale of a business.
- Assessment of the value of the business.
- Goodwill valuations on admission or retirement of partners in a partnership.
- Business subject to a compulsory acquisition, as part of the resumption of land by a government or statutory authority.
- Valuation of intellectual property.
- Critiquing another expert’s valuation report.
We are able to act as expert witnesses in court, or arbitration, in relation to business valuations.
Business Sale Advice
We get asked questions such as:
“Am I getting the best price for the sale of my business?"
“Is the asking price too much?"
At Quality Accounting, we are experienced at business valuations, and can provide you with simple guidelines and formulas for evaluating the worth of a business.
The services we provide in relation to organising the sale of your business include:
- Obtaining comparative results.
- Establishing a realistic sale price.
- Taking the business to the market.
- Negotiating with potential purchasers.
- Drafting a contract.
- Family Law matters.
- Minority shareholder disputes.
- Shareholder or partnership disputes.
Our friendly and professional staff can assist so that the best return for your business can be achieved.